Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jan,

There are 7 women and 1 man flying from Manchester.

Thanks,

Vickie

Vicki

What is the mix of the 8 travelling from Manchester?

Kind regards

Jan

Hi Jan,

There are 8 people travelling with you from Manchester. Enjoy your holiday!

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi

I will be travelling from Manchester on Thursday. How many will be travelling from there?

Kind regards

Jan

Hi Paul,

Sandra Polidori is British and has lived in Italy and worked as a Tour Manager for many years. She will already be in Tuscany as she is currently with the Just You group that is already there.

Sandra and the coach driver will meet all customers at Pisa Airport.

Thanks for your feedback about the emails, I've passed it on to our Tour Manager team.

Thanks,

Vickie

'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Paul,

I can tell you that 35 travelers have booked on this tour. 4 are male and 31 are female. The ages range between late 30s - early 80s.

The TM will be Sandra Polidori.

24 travelers will be flying out from London Gatwick.

Have a great trip!

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi Vickie

Will Sandra meet us at Pisa Airport or is she flying out with us from Gatwick. It would be nice to know a little about her. Looking forward to a week tonight when hopefully I will be in the bar at our Hotel in Tuscany making new friends. 

You send out emails from time to time with the heading  'meet some of our Tour Managers'  but it always seems to be the same faces. It would be good to be introduced to some different faces.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

I can tell you that 35 travelers have booked on this tour. 4 are male and 31 are female. The ages range between late 30s - early 80s.

The TM will be Sandra Polidori.

24 travelers will be flying out from London Gatwick.

Have a great trip!

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy

I am booked on this holiday for 10th May where has the time gone since booking in September. I think you said the split was 4 men and 31 ladies and I just wondered if the tour manager has been allocated yet and if we guys are going to be anymore outnumbered. Can you tell me how many are flying out from Gatwick as I am getting the train from the southwest which gets in 3 1/2 hours before take off so to have a companion to chat to would be nice.

Many thanks Paul