Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Donna,

Yes you will be able to check in online with Virgin and this will be for all sectors on their outbound flight.

If you wish to book your seats then you can go online and do this.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Hi,

I was wondering if i would be able to check in online for my upcoming trip in April (Arizona Ranch), last time i travelled i was able to check in on line however, not all of my group were able to and this time i'm flying with a different airline. 

Also, if i am able to check in online do you know how it works when they are indirect flights?  Will i only be able to do so for the first flight or will it apply to both?  The reason for asking is because last time i changed my seat as i would prefer an aisle seat (as i like to keep getting up to walk around and don't want to keep disturbing the other passengers next to me) and therefore if i'm able to check in online and choose a seat like i did last time will i be in the same seat for both flights or will i have to take a chance on the second flight?

Sorry, i've never flown on an indirect flight before i've always flown directly to my destination and therefore am completely unsure how the change over of flights work, am also unsure about the change over of my luggage from one plane to another.  I know people do this a lot but i have never done so.

Thank you.

Donna