Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Good Morning Carole,

There are currently 19 travellers booked on this tour and the group is made up of 2 men and 19 women. The age ranges from late-50s to early-80s.

There are currently 4 customers pre-booked on the optional excursion but customers may book closer to departure or in resort.

You will be met by a local representative when you get to Bristol airport so you most definitely wont be alone. A tour manager hasn't been provisionally allocated to your tour yet as it is still a couple of months away but when a tour manager has been allocated, I will be able to confirm where they will be.

In regards the hold luggage, your ticket includes one of piece of hold luggage at 20kgs.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi,

the usual questions - I am booked on the above tour, how many are on this trip and what is the mix? How many have booked the optional flamenco and dinner excursion?

I am travelling from Bristol to Malaga so I guess I will pick up the rest of the group and Tour MAnager in Malaga, is that right? As the flight is with EasyJet, idoes the ticket include hold luggage?

Thanks

Carole