Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'RaeW' wrote:

Hi Tim,

As Julia says not many use the forum. I always spread the word when I'm on a JY holiday but lots of people don't feel comfortable with this form of communication.

I did this holiday and loved the area. The free hour in the Spa each day, when I could fit it in, was really good. I hope you enjoy it.

Rae

H Rae,

Thanks for the info and good wishes (and thanks to Julia for the info)

Tim

Hi Tim,

As Julia says not many use the forum. I always spread the word when I'm on a JY holiday but lots of people don't feel comfortable with this form of communication.

I did this holiday and loved the area. The free hour in the Spa each day, when I could fit it in, was really good. I hope you enjoy it.

Rae

Hi Tim,

Your memory is correct and I can confirm that the trip is quite full - there are currently 29 travellers confirmed to venture to Italy with one more traveller provisionally booked.

Sadly not all of our customers use the forum, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone makes contact closer to your departure.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi,

I have tried starting a thread for this, but without reply 🙂

If I remember correctly I was the 27th to book this so am a bit surprised - perhaps many of the others know each other already and aren't using the forum.

Can you please confirm that my memory is correct and that this trip is quite full?

Thanks in advance

Tim