Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Mildred.
Good Afternoon Jonah,

There are 11 travellers currently booked on this tour and the group is made up of 9 ladies and 2 gentlemen.

The age ranges from early-40s to late-70s.

The tour manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Yvette Barnett.

This tour hasn't been given the green light yet but we are feeling very positive.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Hi Mildred

Can you confirm numbers, ages and M/F split for this tour please and if it has the green light?.  I assume it is too early for a TM to be assigned.

Many thanks

Thanks Mildred.

I like to see the accommodation sooner than 2-3 weeks before but I see that the website itinerary now has details for the last 3 days.

Regards

Good Afternoon Jonah,

I apologise for the confusion.

Your full itinerary will be sent to you 2-3 weeks before your departure date and this information will contain all accommodation information.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thanks Mildred but unfortunately not as I cannot open whatever the attachment is
Thanks Mildred for the info and confirmation on the lounge pass.

However there is still a gap in the accommodation as the last date on the itinerary is 25th July and states one night?

Regards

Good Afternoon Jonah,

Days 14 – 16 add-on

28/07/17 - 30/07/17

Itinerary on the web below;

You can extend your holiday with this 2-night extension, staying at the Crowne Plaza U-Town (4 star) on a bed-and-breakfast basis.

On Day 1 (Day 14 of the main tour) you’ll fly to Beijing, arriving in the afternoon. We include sightseeing in Beijing with visits to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City and there will be free time on Wangufujing Street for shopping.

On Day 2 we include a full-day excursion to the Great Wall at Mutianyu, where we’ll take a cable car to the top for wonderful views. We’ll also visit a renowned Lama temple, and a picnic lunch and dinner are included today.

A Just You Tour Manager will accompany you throughout.

Just to confirm, you will be receiving an airport lounge voucher.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Mildred

I have asked this question by e-mail some time ago and not had a response as yet.  On the itinerary there is no accommodation shown after 25th July but with the add on we do not return to UK until 30th July.  Are you able to advise where we will staying in China?.

I was also very surprised to be told that there is no airport lounge voucher for this holiday.  Page 160 of the latest brochure clearly states "Use of an airport lounge in the UK".

Many thanks