Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Smiler 57,

Unfortunately at the moment we haven't got a travel option for Walking in Ireland but many thanks for your suggestions, I'll make sure we pass them on to our team of Holiday Creators.

Kindest regards,

Elisa

Hi Smiler57 Julia and Elisa I also would be interested in more UK walking holidays - so many lovely areas to explore - my suggestions include Suffolk Norfolk Essex Dorset Sussex Hampshire etc. and it would be good if the hotels JY used were within easy reach of a train station

Can you please advise if JY have an air travel option - maybe from Stansted/Gatwick - for the Ireland walking holiday? The sea crossing from Holyhead is not for me...

Thank you

Kind regards ElizabethF

Hi Smiler57

There are currently 14 travellers booked on the 6th September and 10 booked on the 27th September, both dates have been cleared to operate.

the provisional timings are:

Depart Holyhead: 11.50hrs

Return Holyhead: 16:30hrs

These are provisional timings and would be confirmed in your final documents should you go on to book.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Moderator' wrote:

'Smiler57' wrote:

Hi

Not long back from a hugely enjoyable walking holiday in Yorkshire with the lovely TM, Min.

I know from talking with the group on this holiday that they, and I, would be keen on more trips like this.

Are there plans for more UK walking holidays ?

Cheers.

Hi Smiler57,

So glad you had a great time in Yorkshire with Min and the rest of the group.

Min is working closely with our Holiday Creators to put together a new UK walking holiday for next year, although I can't confirm when this will be launched I am afraid.

In the meantime, have you had a look at our walking holiday in the Republic of Ireland?

It's not UK but still close to home.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Good news that you are looking at more walking holidays.

Can you tell me what numbers have booked for the Ireland trips in September.

Also, what times the ferry leaves Holyhead and returns.

Thanks

'Smiler57' wrote:

Hi

Not long back from a hugely enjoyable walking holiday in Yorkshire with the lovely TM, Min.

I know from talking with the group on this holiday that they, and I, would be keen on more trips like this.

Cheers.

Hi Smiler57,

So glad you had a great time in Yorkshire with Min and the rest of the group.

Min is working closely with our Holiday Creators to put together a new UK walking holiday for next year, although I can't confirm when this will be launched I am afraid.

In the meantime, have you had a look at our walking holiday in the Republic of Ireland?

It's not UK but still close to home.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Hi

Cheers.