Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi all,

Our web team is aware that there have been some issues with the online booking system, and they are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

Thanks,

Vickie

'jonah' wrote:

Hi Julia

I had the same message when I paid some of my holiday last week so it is a recurring issue.  I rang the office t confirm the payment had gone through.

I paid my balance, online, last week and that went okay. Since then I have been trying to add my insurance details and keep getting the same message. This is my fourth holiday with Just You and the online service is getting worse.

Alan

Hi Julia

I had the same message when I paid some of my holiday last week so it is a recurring issue.  I rang the office t confirm the payment had gone through.

Hi TonyW,

Thanks for letting us know - I have just spoken to our web team who have advised that they are aware that there was a 500 error yesterday and our IT department are currently investigating what happened.

I am pleased to hear that your account has recognised the payment.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia and Elisa

Just paid my balance using manage my bookings. When entered all details and press pay. Came up processing then screen came up with error message.

Error 500 - Internal Error

This might be due to:

• We are experiencing abnormal traffic to the website

• The server our website is on is not currently available

We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to be back up and running as soon as possible.

I have check back on manage my booking and says Paid in Full so payment was ok.

TonyW