Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

I do apologise for this, I will pass your comments on to the relevant teams as it is a very valid point. I have dug out a shortened itinerary, please see below:

Day 1 - Depart on your flight to Malta today. On arrival you will transfer to your hotel in the picturesque resort of St Paul’s Bay, where you’ll be greeted with a welcome drink and spectacular views across the bay. 

Day 2 - After breakfast, join your Tour Manager for a half day included tour of Malta’s capital Valletta. In the afternoon, enjoy some free time before visiting the Malta Experience.

Day 3 - We offer a fascinating full day optional excursion today to view Malta’s UNESCO-listed prehistoric temples. Alternatively, you are free to spend the day in your resort.

Day 4 - Spend the day at leisure or alternatively join our optional excursion to Malta’s sister island - Gozo.

Day 5 - Enjoy further time at leisure or why not join our full day optional excursion to Mdina.

Day 6 - Today is free for you to spend at leisure. Explore St Paul’s Bay at your own pace or enjoy the facilities at your hotel.

Day 7 - Our included tour today will take you on a relaxing cruise from Sliema Harbour to the fortress of Cottonera, which is widely known as the Three Cities, these being Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea. The traditional theme continues this evening with an included folklore show and farewell dinner where you will enjoy local specialities, wine, music and dancing.

Day 8 - Your holiday comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your return flight back to the UK.

If you would like any more information, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you Monty,

Just what I was hoping to find on the website.  Basic information is great.  By the way, Malta isn't the only tour missing this kind of information, there are several others.  Before the website was ugradepd it nearly always gave the information in the form you have just sent.  Thank you once again. Appetite increased now.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

I do apologise for this, I will pass your comments on to the relevant teams as it is a very valid point. I have dug out a shortened itinerary, please see below:

Day 1 - Depart on your flight to Malta today. On arrival you will transfer to your hotel in the picturesque resort of St Paul’s Bay, where you’ll be greeted with a welcome drink and spectacular views across the bay. 

Day 2 - After breakfast, join your Tour Manager for a half day included tour of Malta’s capital Valletta. In the afternoon, enjoy some free time before visiting the Malta Experience.

Day 3 - We offer a fascinating full day optional excursion today to view Malta’s UNESCO-listed prehistoric temples. Alternatively, you are free to spend the day in your resort.

Day 4 - Spend the day at leisure or alternatively join our optional excursion to Malta’s sister island - Gozo.

Day 5 - Enjoy further time at leisure or why not join our full day optional excursion to Mdina.

Day 6 - Today is free for you to spend at leisure. Explore St Paul’s Bay at your own pace or enjoy the facilities at your hotel.

Day 7 - Our included tour today will take you on a relaxing cruise from Sliema Harbour to the fortress of Cottonera, which is widely known as the Three Cities, these being Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea. The traditional theme continues this evening with an included folklore show and farewell dinner where you will enjoy local specialities, wine, music and dancing.

Day 8 - Your holiday comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your return flight back to the UK.

If you would like any more information, please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

I am interested in this tour, but find the itinerary as shown on the website almost useless.

It is purely information about the island and what to see.  Nothing as to which days th excursions are, included or optional.  No indication of whether or not there is any free time, and if so when.  

I realise that everything is "provisional and liable to change", but surely some sort of timetable is available.  Something along the lines of Day 1 etc - visit to ........,  in the morning/afternoon/evening, returning to the hotel early/mid/late afternoon would be better than what is shown at present.

The information given at the moment is insufficient for me to book.  Can you give any details please?

Sylvia