Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I'm on a return visit from September last. Look forward to meeting everyone. Angela M.
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Neil Y,

Yes, this has been given the green light to operate.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Many thanks Monty - roll on June !! All the best , Neil Y

Hi Neil Y,

Yes, this has been given the green light to operate.

Kindest regards,

Monty

'Annecxt' wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

:cool: Hello - I ' m booked on the Cilento Coast trip depating 19 June 2016 . I love it so much , it's a return visit !! Just wondered how many travellers are currently on this holiday & the male / female breakdown ? All the best , Neil Y .

Hi Neil.  I'm booked for the same week, and it is a return trip for me too. I absolutely loved it two years ago, and can't wait to go again. See you there. Anne

Hi Anne - see you there ! All the best , Neil Y

'NeilY' wrote:

:cool: Hello - I ' m booked on the Cilento Coast trip depating 19 June 2016 . I love it so much , it's a return visit !! Just wondered how many travellers are currently on this holiday & the male / female breakdown ? All the best , Neil Y .

Hi Neil.  I'm booked for the same week, and it is a return trip for me too. I absolutely loved it two years ago, and can't wait to go again. See you there. Anne

'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Neil Y,

That's great to hear! There are 14 people booked on this trip at the moment, 12 of these are female and 2 are male. Also, the ages range between the mid-40's to the early-80's.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hello Monty - many thanks for this info - much appreciated . Does this mean the the trip is definitely ' on ' ? Alll the best , Neil Y .

Hi Neil Y,

That's great to hear! There are 14 people booked on this trip at the moment, 12 of these are female and 2 are male. Also, the ages range between the mid-40's to the early-80's.

Kindest regards,

Monty