Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Julia, that would be great news! Here's hoping the holiday creators are able to make this one happen over the next couple of years!

Best wishes,

Bob

PS I wonder will Ethiopia ever appear? Or Tanzania make a come back? But I shouldn't get carried away as there are too many other destinations in the current line up that I want to do as well!!!

Hi Bob,]

I truly believe that this is the holiday when we will finally meet haha. I wanna see some Orangutans!!!

Mark

I loved Borneo but the sepilok orangutan rehab centre was very disappointing so don't make that your focal point.

They don't let you anywhere near the baby orangutans. The TV programme was much better !

Seeing our first Wild orangutan in the forest though... Magical.

Hi would also be very interested in Borneo especially with a visit or two to the Orangutan Rehab Centre.

Please please in the school holidays though.

Susan

CLK 9 years ago
Hi Julia

Thanks so much for that reply - I'm looking forward to it already!!! Any pos the tour could finish with an add on at Shangri-La Rasa Ria please?? [/i] Thankyou!! Chris x

Hi Julia, that would be great news! Here's hoping the holiday creators are able to make this one happen over the next couple of years!

Best wishes,

Bob

PS I wonder will Ethiopia ever appear? Or Tanzania make a come back? But I shouldn't get carried away as there are too many other destinations in the current line up that I want to do as well!!!

Hi Chris,

We did, once upon a time, visit Borneo... In fact, it was included in our very first Just You brochure!I have spoken to the holiday creators and I can confirm that this is a destination that is back on their re-visit list so watch this space!

Kindest regards,

Julia

CLK 9 years ago
Hi Julia

Can I request that Just You consider planning a holiday in Borneo which would include visiting the Sepilok Orangutan Rehab Centre ? It would be a fantastic Tour. Thankyou

Chris x