Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Bob

I too want to do Uzbekistan one of these days, but all the new holidays on offer means I am not sure when.

Jaya

Fingers crossed then. I have noticed a number of comments that this tour repeats much of the brilliant Inspirational China tour. If the itinerary and the airline could be changed, it would be more attractive. On a personal note, if I had to repeat any of my first China tour, Shanghai and the Pandas would not be my first choice. It was the chance to see Tibet that made The Land of the Dragon attractive to me.
Hi that's good to know it's not definitely for the chop then so! I'd love to do this holiday a couple of years down the road - but after doing Inspirational China just last year it's a bit too soon to go back! Here's hoping it remains on the tour schedule for a few more years. Great to see dates for Uzbekistan for 2016 after it nearly got axed last year! Hopefully I'll get there at some stage as well!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Sarah,

Its a case of watch this space.... The team will be evaluating the feedback from the first departure when the group return to see whether or not we need to do some re-vamping

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia, there are no 2016 dates in the new brochure. Will the holiday be available next year?