Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Rosey' wrote:

Thanks Julia and that's very helpful. You suggested I ask for an update so that's what I'm doing now please! I'm beginning to get excited and have just bought myself a guide book.....

Kind regards,

Rosey

Hi Rosey,

I cant wait to be able to do this holiday and have a provisional date of next may.

Dont forget to write a review upon your return!

Thanks

Mark

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Rosey,

Its great to hear that you are getting excited about this trip - Its one I would love to take having visited the Istrian Coast in 2013 and falling in love with Croatia!

So an update on the numbers - there are now 15 of you booked on this date and the group is made up of 1 man and 14 women. The ages range from mid-40s through to early-80s.

Again, don't forget to ask for another update or two before you travel!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I fell in love with Croatia after there as well! Maybe Vlatka puts something in the water haha!

Thanks

Hi Rosey,

Its great to hear that you are getting excited about this trip - Its one I would love to take having visited the Istrian Coast in 2013 and falling in love with Croatia!

So an update on the numbers - there are now 15 of you booked on this date and the group is made up of 1 man and 14 women. The ages range from mid-40s through to early-80s.

Again, don't forget to ask for another update or two before you travel!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia and that's very helpful. You suggested I ask for an update so that's what I'm doing now please! I'm beginning to get excited and have just bought myself a guide book.....

Kind regards,

Rosey

Hi Rosey,

There are currently 9 travellers booked on this date with the group currently made up of 1 man and 8 women with ages from early-50s through to mid-70s. We can take up to 35 so I'm sure things will change between now and then so feel free to ask for updates every once in a while!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi, I've just booked this holiday in Croatia and wonder how many are booked so far and what the size and make-up of the group is likely to be?

Regards, Rosey :blush: