Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'NeilY' wrote:

'katy1717' wrote:

Neil, would be great if you could post a review of this trip when you get back. It looks a great trip with a good hotel and I'm hoping to do it later this year - would be good to know what you thought.

Katy

Will do ! Chris W ( aka NeilY ) .

Chris W, thanks. Looks like a really good trip.

Katy

'katy1717' wrote:

Neil, would be great if you could post a review of this trip when you get back. It looks a great trip with a good hotel and I'm hoping to do it later this year - would be good to know what you thought.

Katy

Will do ! Chris W ( aka NeilY ) .

Katy

'Julia' wrote:

Hi CHris,

This date is now fully booked with 25 travellers. The group is made up of 6 men and 19 women with the age of the group ranging from mid-30s through to mid-80s.

Not long to go now... I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Very many thanks Julia - much appreciated . All the best , Chris W .

Hi CHris,

This date is now fully booked with 25 travellers. The group is made up of 6 men and 19 women with the age of the group ranging from mid-30s through to mid-80s.

Not long to go now... I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello - just wondered how many travellers now booked for Pompeii , Sorrento & Bay of Naples departing on 10 June 2015 ? Male / female , age range etc .Very many thanks , Chris W .