Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi CaroM.

I was on the first ever JY trip out to Cilento and have been again since. Have a great, great time! :thumbup:

Hi CaroM,

At the moment there is one gentleman booked with a lot of women!

And in answer to your Edinburgh question, the system shows that there are 3 travellers booked to fly from Edinburgh for this date (at the moment).

Kindest regards,

Julia

The Cilento Coast and Turkey are at the top of my great just you holidays list, You will have a lovely time, good tours and very nice hotel excellent food. Pay for a sea view if you can as the rooms are as large as a one bedroom apartment and have kitchenette and two balconies!
'Julia' wrote:

Hi CaroM,

It is a popular holiday most years and for 2015 it's no different.

The 6th September date currently has 22 travellers booked with just 8 places left so I'm sure it will be a sell out.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Oh and is it a mix of men and women travellers?

CaroM

'Julia' wrote:

Hi CaroM,

The 6th September date currently has 22 travellers booked with just 8 places left so I'm sure it will be a sell out.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for that. Are any going from Edinburgh?

Regards,

CaroM

Hi CaroM,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Can you tell me ho many are currently booked to go on this holiday? I know it's early days but it seems to have been a very popular choice previously,

CaroM