Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I always ask when I make my initial booking, it is noted but as Julia has said it cannot be a guarantee. I to also do try when I get to the airport sometimes they have changed me other times not, it's the luck of the draw. On a plane I am more than happy to be away from the group but they are booked in a block, so that's the problem. I hope you get the seat you wish.

Cindy

Hi there Seasoned,

It would appear that you aren't the only one thinking ahead -

For Experience South Africa there are 17 travellers booked, 9 on the main tour and 8 on the main tour with add-on

And for the Brazil, Chile and Argentina tour there are currently 8 travellers booked - 7 on the main tour and one traveller booked on the main tour with add-on.

In terms of seat preferences, we recommend that you request this at the time of booking so that a note can be added and when our team come to reserve the seats, these requests are considered. It is worth noting that the team do try to accommodate our travellers' requests, however your preference is not guaranteed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Thinking ahead can you let me know how many people are booked on the South Africa Tour on 14th September and the Brazil, Chile and Argentina Tour on the 2nd February 2016.

Also can I ask if you have a seat preference on flying when do you express this. On recent trips I have found myself on a long hall flight trapped in the middle of a 3 or even 4 seat configuration for me the worst seats possible. Asking at checking is no good at all as they tell us all seats are group allocated.

Many thanks