Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Julie,

I would recommend that you make sure you have your luggage labels on show on your hand luggage so that your fellow travellers can spot you and create a thread on here with the tour name and departure date and see if any of your fellow travellers are using the forum... You might be able to arrange to meet somewhere at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Julie,

There are currently 18 of you booked on this trip - 14 on the main tour only and 4 staying in New York for a few extra days.

Surprisingly a Tour Manager has provisionally been allocated to this trip (we don't usually allocate this far in advance) and is listed as Eileen Williams. It looks like she will be meeting you in the States but there will be an Airport Representative to see you through check in at the UK airport.

When travelling to North America, I tend to budget for meals as if I was in the UK, there are eateries that suit every budget. On top of that you'll need to think about any souvenirs and any optional excursions that you are looking to book whilst away. Most major credit cards are widely accepted in North America and we would recommend that you inform your bank of your travel plans to avoid any problems when paying for items or withdrawing cash from ATMs.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Dear Julia, thank you for the advice. Will we know the other people when we get to the airport as it would be nice to get to know people at the airport. Julie

Hi Julie,

There are currently 18 of you booked on this trip - 14 on the main tour only and 4 staying in New York for a few extra days.

Surprisingly a Tour Manager has provisionally been allocated to this trip (we don't usually allocate this far in advance) and is listed as Eileen Williams. It looks like she will be meeting you in the States but there will be an Airport Representative to see you through check in at the UK airport.

When travelling to North America, I tend to budget for meals as if I was in the UK, there are eateries that suit every budget. On top of that you'll need to think about any souvenirs and any optional excursions that you are looking to book whilst away. Most major credit cards are widely accepted in North America and we would recommend that you inform your bank of your travel plans to avoid any problems when paying for items or withdrawing cash from ATMs.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi wills & Julia

How many are going on the Canada &New England tour departing heathrow 17th September, and do we know who the rep? Do they go with us from airport? Any suggestions on how much money we need to take in cash.