Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you, there was a public holiday in Italy on Friday and due to annual leave so we were unable to speak with our overseas representative - please note that this is a provisional itinerary only and some changes may take place.

Included walking tour on arrival in the afternoon of Sunday 18th

Monday - Optional Oltrarno Excursion (provisionally in the morning)

Tuesday - Included Accademia excursion confirmed to take place at 09.45.

Wednesday - Optional Fiesole excursion in the morning.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many thanks Julia for the reply and clarification on the proposed itinerary. This certainly helps us with now being able to make our own plans as well.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you, there was a public holiday in Italy on Friday and due to annual leave so we were unable to speak with our overseas representative - please note that this is a provisional itinerary only and some changes may take place.

Included walking tour on arrival in the afternoon of Sunday 18th

Monday - Optional Oltrarno Excursion (provisionally in the morning)

Tuesday - Included Accademia excursion confirmed to take place at 09.45.

Wednesday - Optional Fiesole excursion in the morning.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi,

A friend and myself have booked the city break to Florence leaving on Sunday the 18th May for a 3 night stay. We would like to take the opportunity to explore the city on our own for part of the time but we would still like to go on the included excursions on Day 1 and Day 2 so we are trying to plan our time in advance taking these excursions into account.

The itinerary shows a half day walking tour on Day 1 which I assume is in the afternoon on the day we arrive and a trip to the Accadema Museum on day 2. However day 2 would be a Monday but on checking out the museum website it does not open on a Monday so I'm a little confused as to exactly when this trip is included.

To aid us making our own plans can you please clarify exactly when the included and optional excursions will take place and whether they are morning or afternoon.

Many thanks

Mike