Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Juliaicky

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I'm beginning to get excited about my holiday!

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Nicky,

According to the system, a text message was sent out to you on the 21st July confirming that we had received your visa application, that it would be processed, and confirmation would be sent with your final information. I'm sorry to learn that you did not receive this message. Your final documents are dispatched about 14 days before travel. Please do not be concerned, if there are any problems with your Visa, a member of the team would contact you.

In terms of numbers, there are 22 of you booked to travel on this departure. Ages of the group range from late-40s through to mid-80s.

I hope you have a great trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Nicky,

According to the system, a text message was sent out to you on the 21st July confirming that we had received your visa application, that it would be processed, and confirmation would be sent with your final information. I'm sorry to learn that you did not receive this message. Your final documents are dispatched about 14 days before travel. Please do not be concerned, if there are any problems with your Visa, a member of the team would contact you.

In terms of numbers, there are 22 of you booked to travel on this departure. Ages of the group range from late-40s through to mid-80s.

I hope you have a great trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi

I'm booked on this holiday departing on Oct 10th.

Can you give me an idea of how many people will be in the group, and also when I might expect to receive travel documents etc. I'm a little concerned that I've had no confirmation of my visa application, submitted in July!

Nicky Kenny

Sorry Avocet - that'll teach me for coping and pasting...

The Silk Road to Samarkand 12th September: 11 booked

The Silk Road to Samarkand 26th September: currently closed to bookings

The Silk Road to Samarkand 10th October: 10 booked

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Avocet,

Of course I can,

The Silk Road to Samarkand 12th September: currently closed to bookings

The Silk Road to Samarkand 12th September: 10 booked

Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus 12th October: 10 booked

Kindest regards,

Julia

Sorry Julia, think I'm missing something here, don't quite understand your dates regarding The Silk Road or am I just being a bit thick, could you please clarify. Thanks for info on Istanbul.

Many thanks

Avocet

Hi Avocet,

Of course I can,

The Silk Road to Samarkand 12th September: currently closed to bookings

The Silk Road to Samarkand 12th September: 10 booked

Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus 12th October: 10 booked

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia

Could you please let me know how many people have already booked for the following dates:-

12th September

26th September

10th October

also for Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus

12th October

Many thanks

Avocet