Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Julia, looks like I'll be ok just taking Euro.
Hi Caroline,

I found this post here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-65432.html 

And then this one was also quite interesting too:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-56781.html 

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I'm sure I saw a post suggesting how much of each type of currency to take for the Prague, Vienna and Budapest tour, obviously as I need 3 different currencies-but unfortunately I can't find the post.

Can you, or anybody who's been on this tour, advise me of a rough amount to get of each currency? I've already paid for the Mozart concert, but I've read that some enjoyed it so much they went back the next night, so I would need to take extra money for this if anyone has a rough idea how much it cost.

Thanks

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Absolutely! On the Prague, Vienna & Budapest trip departing on the 24th September, there are 21 travellers confirmed to book. For Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus there are 9 confirmed travellers.

I can also tell you that both tours have now been cleared to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

Could you let me know how many are booked on both of these tours now please? I've booked them both but I'm just being nosy - lol! When I booked the Prague,Vienna and Budapest tour, I was advised this one has already been cleared to operate.

Regards

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

There are 13 booked for Prague, Vienna & Budapest and 7 confirmed travellers on the Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus.

Neither tour has the Tour Manager allocated as yet.

I'll make sure a brochure is in the post to you now.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for the response Julia.

Could I please have an update on how many are going on the two tours now, and the name of the tour reps, if known.

I'm hoping to book the Prague trip this week.

Could you please send me a Just You brochure as I haven't received one yet.

Regards

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

In response to your question about the grand European rail journey, I understand that the team aren't working on a central European tour at the moment but it may be something that they look at in the future.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Caroline,

I have dropped Will an email - he's on annual leave at the minute but I'm sure there will be a response when you return from your holiday.

I will check that you are on the list now so we're sure there will be a copy waiting for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

I'm still hoping to book these when I return from holiday, once I've got my leave sorted at work.

If you get chance to speak to Will could you ask him if the european rail journey may be resurrected at any point, just I would wait to do that tour if it also included Poland - no hurry though, I'll be away for two weeks so don't need an urgent response.

Please could you confirm I'm on the mailing list for your new brochure, I'm looking forward to reading it when I get back.

Thanks for your help.

Caroline