Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Tricia,

At the moment there are four of you booked on this trip from Manchester (3 on the main tour only). Its still very early days - I had a quick look at the numbers for the 2013 dedicated Manchester and we took 32 travellers to China.

In terms of money, a lot is already included in the price of your holiday such as your included excursions and meals, so you only really need to budget for additional snacks and refreshments, optional excursions and souvenirs. Credit cards are normally accepted at larger hotels and shops (please remember to inform your bank before travelling) but you will probably want to take some Yuan with you. Money can be exchanged in most hotels and some larger stores and we would advise against taking travellers cheques.

I hope you have a fantastic time.

Julia

Could you tell me how the bookings are going? I am on the Inspirational China and cruise in Sep from Manchester. Is there enough to confirm the trip yet as when I last asked there was only a few booked from Manchester.

Also what is the best way to take money out there and roughly how much do people take. I will take my debit and credit cards as I don't want to carry too much cash.

I have read all the useful information people have put on the forum very helpful. I have been on lots of JY tours but this is the first direct from Manchester so hope this will be much easier. Tricia