Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue,

This is something that would certainly interest me a few years down the road - I have a longing to stay at a tropical location somewhere in the world even though I am extremely fair and would be the only one on the beach covered up!!

Hope JY reintroduce the Caribbean/Indian Ocean resort hols at some stage!

Cheers,

Bob

I have done both the Mauritius and Antigua all inclusive, both of which were great trips, if the Mauritius one ever comes back I would recommend it
Hi Sue,

you may have noticed we have a new section in our brochure called Escape. At the moment there are only short haul holidays in there at the moment. But we will be adding some long haul destinations later this year for 2015.

The holidays will still have a tour manager and an included excursion or two so that you still get a proper Just You experience.

Thanks

Will

Hi Sue,

A number of years ago we offered holidays to Mauritius, St Lucia and Antigua as part of our All-Inclusive holiday programme but these have since been rested.

I'm sure JY Will can shed some light as to whether or not we'll be offering something similar in the future...

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, have JY ever offered longhaul holidays to places like the Dominican Republic, Maldives, Cayman islands where travellers can just chill on the beach for a couple of weeks with a few local tours/boat trips? Been going to Greece every year for c.30 years to get my beach 'fix' 🙂 - too nervous to go further afield on my own. I do like to have another holiday each year where I can tour (JY would be my first choice for that sort of holiday) but I would love to have the chance to perhaps visit the Maldives with a nice group of people! Sue