Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you James. I am somwhat annoyed, as I was told on booking the allowance is 23 kg throughout. The SAA website shows 23kg for domestic flights no exceptions are mentioned. My confirmed details show the flight to Kruger is with SAA. Is this still the case? What is the hand luggage allowance for the Kruger flight please?
If you would like to take a little more baggage you can pay excess baggage charges at the airport which is currently around £13:50 per kilo which has to be paid in local currency at check in.
Hi Daffiegirl,

I can - The baggage allowance for this tour is 20kg. This is due to the flights from CPT - MQP is South African Airlink and their baggage allowance is 20kg, as all your flights are booked on one ticket, this rule applies to all flights.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I have just received my final details for the South African explorer with Victoria Falls add on departing 10 February. The stated baggage allowance is 20kg, but the SAA website shows 23kg for all domestic flights and 23kg for UK to South Africa. Can you clarfy please.