Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Julia and Will, many thanks for your helpful replies as always! So I'll keep my eyes peeled for Indonesia a couple of years down the road and if not, hopefully TS will still be doing it. It looks a fantastic tour, the only way it could be improved in my humble opinion is if it included Borneo and the orang utans!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob,

it's not currently in the plans for Just You I'm afraid. It's not inconceivable that we may do something in 2015/16 - but I would say it's unlikely we will be doing anything imminently.

I think it has Malaysia on there because the flights go via Kuala Lumpur and the computer system picked that up?

Hi Bob,

I'll let Will answer the first question as he is our chief product creator. In answer to your other question - it's a typo so thank you for pointing that one out to us. I'll make sure it gets fixed asap.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

After a boring afternoon on the computer, I took a sneaky few minutes to scour the Travelsphere website. The Sumatra, Java and Bali tour is one I've looked at a few times and it's great that there are 2015 dates up already! I'm holding off until the new JY brochure comes out before I start to make firm plans for late 2014 but I'm just wondering a couple of things - and the first question is probably one for Will: is it likely that JY might do a version of this tour a couple of years down the road? And secondly, as far as I can see this tour just covers Indonesia, but the description on the TS website says "Indonesia, Malaysia" - so I'm just wondering what part of the tour is in Malaysia or is that a typo?

All the best,

Bob