Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi RaeRevlon,

There are a number of meals included with this holiday with breakfast and dinner provided most days. So in terms of food you only need to budget for lunches (and snacks).

In addition to this there three included excursions (Florence, Pisa and San Gimignano & Sienna). So any money you take for these days will be for your lunch, souvenirs and entrance to any of the sites which may not be part of the tour and you chose to do independently.

There are two optional excursions on this trip (you may have pre-booked these or they can be booked in resort) - The Island of Elba and the Town tour of Lucca.

It's worth noting that major credit cards are accepted in hotels, larger shops and restaurants and you should inform your bank prior to travelling to avoid any problems.

Magpie10 has just returned from this trip and posted a very comprehensive review which you may like to read here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-57101.html 

Kindest regards,

Julia

I am going to Tuscany next week and wanted to know, in terms of eating, sight seeing etc. how much money should one bring? Mind you, I do enjoy my food and will mostly be snacking. Would 250 euros be enough?

Thanks 🙂