Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Lol aweeeeee gorgeous Ben could do no wrong in my eyes!!!!!! :)

Now I really must get my beauty sleep, before Florida

Cindy

Hi Jaya - of course! Anyhow it wasn't me who bestowed that title on Cindy it was her beloved Ben! He did well to get away with it!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Cindy

I am sure Bob means it as a compliment!!

Jaya

I go out for a WHOLE day and there's a glitch honest it was nothing to do with me....and Bob who are you calling a freak!!!! .....lol......I am sure it is a compliment in some far flung country......

Sounds like a weird day on here then...sorry I missed the glitches....

Cindy...THE FREAK!!!!!

First the brochures arriving, and then you start getting email notifications...

I'd like to think it is my golden touch that is making all of this happen, but considering the community "broke" or was rather "fixed" whilst I wasn't on duty I don't think I can take the credit!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Oh and by the way, whatever happened when the glitch was sorted out has made me very happy - despite my subscribing to virtually all the threads I post on, I usually only get occasional notifications. But today I've got email notifications for all of them!

It's the little things in life that make me happy.

Cheers,

Bob

I like Sally-Anne's description of it going "slightly strange" - much better than the techy explanation! Julia, I hope you asked her what button did she press?!! Jaya, I'll never catch up with Cindy not a chance! However, you might pass me out very soon, although why there is any competition to be called a freak is beyond me!

Cheers,

Bob

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mel, Pauline & Bob

It was a good job Sally-Anne was looking after the community this morning as it went "slightly strange" on her watch (it was all fine on my computer).

According to our development team, there was some "back-end work being done which caused a formatting error in the browser", when Sally-Anne raised the issue it was fixed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Glad it's all sorted. I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms!!

PaulineD

Hi Mel, Pauline & Bob

It was a good job Sally-Anne was looking after the community this morning as it went "slightly strange" on her watch (it was all fine on my computer).

According to our development team, there was some "back-end work being done which caused a formatting error in the browser", when Sally-Anne raised the issue it was fixed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Pauline,

I noticed that too - shortly after 9am. When I refreshed the page, it wouldn't load properly - everything was out of sync like it was in safe mode or something.

All the best,

Bob