Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi

I had asked the question about Keralan Houseboats via email to customer services and never received a reply so am pleased to find that there is no sharing. I hope to go on this trip one day having had to cancel the one booked for this year. I think I was the first one to book as well!

Jaya

Thanks Julia, thought that would be the case but wasn't sure about the Keralan houseboats as I know on the rare occasion people do have to share, like in Kenyan safari lodges.

Kind regards

Hi Avocet64

I can confirm that all of our one-off tours feature "accommodation in your own room".

For Kerala, again you will have a room of your own, so on each houseboat there will be just two or three people and the group will be together for meals and evening drinks.

Kind regards,

Julia

Hi Ben/Will

I have been reading details for all the one offs on line and noticed that, unless I have missed it in which case I apologize, non of them actually say "accommodation in your own room" as is usually the norm on JY holidays with the odd exception.

In the holiday for Kerala it gives the description of accommodation on a traditional wooden houseboat as having 2 or 3 bedrooms accommodating a maximum of 6 people, does this mean people will have to share a room or will they still have a room of their own?

Could you please confirm that rooms on all the one offs are single occupancy.

Kind regards