Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 11 years ago
Hi,

I am also on this holiday and if it is possible to book a seat I would like a window seat preferably not over the wing as I like to look out.my booking reference is ########.

not long now. don't forget to put your ticket on your handbag so we can meet at premier inn Eileen and Margaret.

hope this snow is gone by then

----------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee what seat you will be allocated on your flight, however, if you would like to give our Contact Centre a quick call, you will be able to have a note added against your account which will register your request for a particular seat and if this can be honoured, Just You will do their very best to do so,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Hi Eileen,

Thanks for getting in touch. We cannot guarantee that we can reserve seats, but we do put a note on your account that when the flight lists come in from the airlines, that we try and accommodate requests, it usually works out fine.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply. Hope my request is granted.

Regards,

Eileen

Ben 11 years ago
Hi Eileen,

Thanks for getting in touch. We cannot guarantee that we can reserve seats, but we do put a note on your account that when the flight lists come in from the airlines, that we try and accommodate requests, it usually works out fine.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

I am Booked On Vietnam and Cambodia trip leaving on Wednesday 13th February.When I booked I requested an aisle seat from Heathrow to Hanoi and an aisle seat from Siem Reap back to Heathrow. Could you please verify for me that I will get my request.MyBooking reference is A252951 and my tickets are booked Dorothy Longmuir (my first name tho I am called Eileen)

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Eileen L