Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Marie,

Thankyou very much for your suggestion, I have forwarded your comments onto our aviation team,

Many thanks indeed,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

Just a quick suggestion reference the allocation of seating on the block booked holidays.

I travelled to Geneva on Easyjet in December and when booking online I was given the option of paying £3 each way extra for the option of choosing a window or an aisle seat. I did not take up the offer, as each flight was only just over 1hour 30 minutes but I was lucky to get a window seat on the way out and an aisle seat on the way back as both flights were fully booked.

Could British Airways offer the same additional service, possibly when the holiday is confirmed and final payment is made, or would this not be possible with block bookings when seats are not allocated until a much later date?

Kind Regards

Marie

Ben 11 years ago
Good morning Sue,

Thanks for getting in touch. Due to the nature of the way the seats are allocated for this tour, our aviation team unfortunately do not get access to the seating plan by the airline until about a week before departure, however in this instance, the note on your account requesting a window seat has been registered and will be acted upon once we get access, although I cannot at this time guarantee a window seat, I have little doubt that our team won't be able to give you a window seat nearer the time,

I hope this helps?

kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

I'm sorry to be asking you for help with this but I've had no luck speaking to the office and I'm worried about my seat reservation for my April 2013 holiday. Some time ago, a note was put on my booking to have a window seat on the flights. I have problems with motion sickness and whenever I fly I always pre-book a window seat. I realise Just You bulk book the seats but, so far, I've just been told by the office that they will do their best to accommodate my request but can't do anything until nearer the time. I'm concerned because I've always had to pre-book my seat as early as possible for other holidays. If you can do something to help me I would really appreciate it. I want to be able to go on many more Just You holidays so don't want the flight to spoil things. My reference is A249406.

Thank you so much

Sue