Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Chloe

Can I just confirm that the excursions can all be paid by credit card. So the only spending money I will need is Kenyan Shillings? How much did you spend, is Kenya expensive??

Thanks Sarah

Hi Gareth :D

I went to Kenya in June and it was an amazing holiday, had such a good time. I went on quite a few excursions, like Mombassa half day tour, Snorkelling off the coast of mombassa with the dolphins was amazing the coral was something out of finding nemo 😛

we also visted a tribe in Mombassa which wasnt of the info pack is about £15 but well worth it and see them making the jellwery and the warrior jumping.

Your rep will sit you all down in the bar and talk through each trip and how good or not they are and help make the right choose then book them a few days later. you can pay using your card ( they take a copy with the amount) or in english or sterling so even better. to save your money for gifts and drinks 🙂

You will have such a great time, the animals come so close to the vans its great. I took 1780 pics and cant delete any of them hehe

Chloe.

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Gareth,

Thanks for getting in touch, you can pay in Sterling or USD ($) some excursions can be paid for by credit card.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

I am going to kenya in november and was wanting to know what method of payment the rep will take for the excursions and if it is cash what currency do i pay with. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gareth