Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ben 11 years ago
Good afternoon Mandy,

That's great to hear your concerns about the hotel choice have been to your liking. I am pleased to inform you that your Tour Manager is a lovely lady called Kathleen Doherty, you will have a super time with her,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

Any news on our tour manager and where they will be meeting us next week yet?

I had a really nice call from Stephan from the Just You team yesterday confirming that, following feedback from previous tours, we have been moved to a different hotel for the first half of our stay - this is great news - the old hotel had some really bad reviews on a number of different websites and I was getting a little concerned. Thanks to all at Just You for reacting to the feed back - the new hotel looks like a much better option!

Thanks again

Mandy

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Mandy,

No problem at all, pleased I can help. To date there 27 fellow travellers booked on, with 3 places remaining. The male to female split is around 20 / 80 respectively.

Your Tour Manager has not yet been allocated, this will happen in the next few weeks, if you would like to ask me again around then I will be able to answer,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

Apologies, I haven't used the forum since my Just You trip last year (Canada and the Rocky Mountaineer - awesome!) so I hadn't noticed that Ollie had moved on.

Thanks for the info about the Titanic museum tickets. No problem, I went on line and booked myself in. A tip for others on the tour - they are timed entry tickets and you get a small discount if you book on line in advance.

Finally, the usual questions - do you know who our Tour Manager will be yet? Will they be joining us at Heathrow or in Dublin? How many are booked on the tour so far and whats the male/female split?

Thanks again, Mandy

Ben 12 years ago
Good morning Mandy,

Olly has now left us for pastures new but I am trying to fill his shoes the best I can!

You would need to book the Titanic Museum tickets independently as they are not included in the tour price,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Olly

I note that a Belfast City tour is included in our itinerary but could you tell me if this includes a ticket to the new Titanic Museum on Queen's Island or if we need to book that independantly during our free time in the city? Many thanks Mandy