Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Rob

So far we have 25 people for the 1 August departure. Most of the group are in their 50s and 60s so you would be the youngest - but if you enjoyed yourself last time, I'm sure you would enjoy this holiday just as much. You will probably have found that no one was really bothered about ages last time - it's all about being interested in meeting people and seeing new places with them. In fact I have noticed that more and more younger people are coming on Just You holidays now.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I'm in my early thirties and am really keen to go on the Vienna, Prague and Budapest trip in August. I'm just a little nervous about the age mix. I went on a Just You trip once before a couple of years ago and out of 20 of us everyone else was 60 and over. Don't get me wrong, I had a fantastic time and I still keep in touch with one of the 80 year olds but I'm just nervous that I wouldn't be so lucky again and if I was so much out of step with the make up of the rest of the group there is no guarantee I would fit in. This might sound stupid but grateful for any thoughts.

Rob