Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Bondensbabe

That is one of the companies we have worked with.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hello

I'm afraid I won't be able to give you a name as we work with a company in the area that may not know which guide will be assigned to us until nearer the time of the holiday. But rest assured it will be someone with plenty of experience who will look after you very well. Your guide will be there to meet you at the airport, holding up a Just You sign.

I don't have any information about who is flying from Gatwick but it is the departure point for this holiday so I expect just about all 33 of the group will go from Gatwick.

Of those, eight are men and 25 are women, with ages ranging from early 50s to mid 80s.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Guessing the company may be Kompas, Olly?

See you at Gatwick Mulberry. Watch out for the pink coat!

Hello

I'm afraid I won't be able to give you a name as we work with a company in the area that may not know which guide will be assigned to us until nearer the time of the holiday. But rest assured it will be someone with plenty of experience who will look after you very well. Your guide will be there to meet you at the airport, holding up a Just You sign.

I don't have any information about who is flying from Gatwick but it is the departure point for this holiday so I expect just about all 33 of the group will go from Gatwick.

Of those, eight are men and 25 are women, with ages ranging from early 50s to mid 80s.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hello Ollie

Any news on who our tour manager will be? I know you replied to a previous question that he or she will be local but a name would give confidence to those who have not travelled with Just You before and are feeling a little apprehensive! (ie ME!!!)

How many of our group will be on the flight from Gatwick and what is the age range and gender split?

Thanks