Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Beesky' wrote:

Hi Christine,

I am so pleased to find someone else who is also going on this trip! Are you as excited as I am?

Sarah :)

Hi Sarah. Just picking up replies. Yes, I am excited, but of course nervous as this is my first "singles holiday". I don't mind the idea of it being a bit on the cold side, dry is more important, and I will pack some woolies.

Regards Christine

Hi Christine,

I am so pleased to find someone else who is also going on this trip! Are you as excited as I am?

Sarah :)

Hi Christine

China will be cold and dry in March - Beijing, for example, will be between freezing and about 10 degrees Celsius, so I would pack plenty of warm clothes.

http://worldweather.wmo.int/ 

As for walking, you won't have to do too much if you don't want to - there's plenty to see even if you don't wander far. There may some steps along the way - at the Great Wall in particular - so it would be a shame not to make it up those. If you don't already have one, a stick to ease the pressure on your knees would be a big help here.

I'm sure you will have a fantastic time.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Can you tell me what kind of temperatures I may expect for the March 14th 8 night trip to China so that I know what kind of clothes to take. Also, following a car crash on 30th December, the knees are a bit dodgy. Can you tell me if there is a great deal of walking involved, but more importantly what about steps (which is the part I am struggling with at the moment).

Thanks Christine: