Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Littlepaul66' wrote:

Orlando is 1 place that I would love to visit. As well as Miami and the Keys. Hope this is an option in a year or 2.

Paul

I would be up for that as well. Loved Orlando though not been since 1998, so no doubt a lot of things would have changed since then. Maimi and the keys would be fantastic too

Sam

exactly how i feel martini2429
Would definately add Orlando to my to do list, haven't been there since 94 when I went to the world cup, lots of changes since then, doesn't matter how old you are you become a child again once you walk through those magic kingdom gates
Well if we are suggesting future trips, I'd love to visit Sicily. Personally, I have a fascination for volcanoes and Mt Etna is a pretty exciting example virtually on our doorstep. But, with the weather, the history, food and architecture, it could make an interesting short trip - it might be an attractive option for those of us who haven't yet gathered up the courage to book the longer excursions. :shy:
Orlando is 1 place that I would love to visit. As well as Miami and the Keys. Hope this is an option in a year or 2.

Paul

I have booked to go on the Istanbul/Troy/Ephesus trip leaving on the 13th May; would be interested to hear from any fellow travellers.
Hello

I haven't heard of any plans for Disneyland Paris but you'll be pleased to hear that Orlando is a possibility. The idea is in its early stages at the moment but this might appear in the next couple of years so watch this space.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

While reading the second edition of January's brochure, I noticed that someone had an idea to have a trip on Route 66 and it was made possible, So my idea is to either go to Disney Land in Paris or the Orlando parks. I've suggested these because I would love to go to either one but no-one I know wants to so the only way I will is with Just you holidays 🙂