Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Sue

We are still sending out the latest brochure at the moment so if you don't have it by mid-October, let me know your address (I only have your email address in the Community records).

You can also request a brochure online by clicking here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/by-post/ 

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thanks Olly, put in a request for a brochure online.

By the way, the Sithonia hotel was lovely, and weather stayed fine all week.

Sue

Hi

I too ordered my brochures on line as I did not receive any through the post. I received them the next day so very good service indeed.

Jaya

Hi Peter

We still have brochures going out at the moment so please let me know if you still don't have one by the middle of October. If so, I will pass on your details.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I think you better add my name to the list of people who have not received the new brochure(s)

The Address is

Thanks for your help.

Peter

Hi

I'm a newbie and due to go on my first holiday with JY in a few weeks. I hadn't received a new Brochure either so requested one on-line...so its not only the regulars who have not recieved them.

Dawn

Hi Lesley

It does seem like a few people have slipped through the net but I don't think too many have missed out overall.

As I mentioned to some of the others, I will try to make sure that everyone gets their brochure in future. Let me know your address if you would like me to include you in this.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

I see that, like me, lots of others didn't receive their new brochures either. How strange - and it is often those people who travel with Just You on a regular basis. I see there are requests from Cindy, Chris & Sue on here already asking why they haven't received their copy yet.

I have mine now, thanks to you, and have booked 2 holidays for next year but I have missed out in the past when having a discount voucher from a tour manager but not receiving the new brochure in time to use it, This must surely affect the people who work and have to negotiate their holiday dates.

I can understand why people get frustrated. I felt exactly the same way. I even requested a copy online just before the new brochure came out, only to receive a copy of the previous brochure.

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Hi Sue

I'm sorry you didn't get it.

If you can send me your full name and address I'll see if there's a way of making sure you get brochures in future.

In the meantime the quickest way to order or view a copy online:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/view-online/ 

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

I too am still waiting for a brochure despite being promised one during another call to your office. I have done 7 JY trips and I find it rather annoying not receive new brochures when they are avaiable as I do from other companies.
Hi Sue

We are still sending out the latest brochure at the moment so if you don't have it by mid-October, let me know your address (I only have your email address in the Community records).

You can also request a brochure online by clicking here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/by-post/ 

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor