Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Betty

It's true that Cairo can be rather smoggy at that time of year so if you have serious respiration issues you should have a word with your doctor, and make sure you take any inhalers that you use.

However, you won't be exposed to the smog for very long as you will only be in Cairo for two nights - most of your holiday will be spent on the Nile, away from the capital.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

many thanks Olly apparently Cairo is smoggy in november, having respiratory problems could this be an issue???
thank you so much for that, Ive also read in a travel book that Cairo is smoggy in November, having respiratory problems wonder how much of an issue this could be it does seem to be mind boggling about what to do and where not to go but if there are a few of us I guess we are all in the sme boat

Thanbk you once more for your reply

DPM 12 years ago
'Mrs wrote:

Hello Olly

should be going to Egypt on 1st November, did post a thread but no one replied.

I replied! :)

I am also going on this trip. It will e my first holiday with Just You also.

Not long to go now!!

Hi Betty

It's natural to be nervous. It's a big step to take, but rest assured most of our customers feel the same way. You'll be amazed by how quickly you relax once you meet the group.

Your tour manager will be Penny Jones and this holiday is now fully booked, with 30 people travelling. You can use dollars for most purchases but it's a good idea to have some Egyptian pounds too.

Have a great trip!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hello Olly

should be going to Egypt on 1st November, did post a thread but no one replied.

Any advise or tips which might help, apparently dollars and eyptian pounds are required, really nervous as this is my first time with you just now feeling a bit bewildered dont know who else is going or who the rep will be. Sure it will be alright on the nite tho!!! Hopefully

Thank You Betty James