Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Pat

That sounds like a good plan.

If you do want a sit-down meal, I see Liverpool's airport has a Frankie & Benny's too:

http://www.liverpoolairport.com/shopping-eating-and-entertainment/eating.html 

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Just wanted to say have a great time Pat. Also to say even on the British Airways flight to Naples all we got was an inedible sandwich on the flight out. Better coming back.

Hi Pat

That sounds like a good plan.

If you do want a sit-down meal, I see Liverpool's airport has a Frankie & Benny's too:

http://www.liverpoolairport.com/shopping-eating-and-entertainment/eating.html 

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi,

Thankyou for your replies - I'm actually flying from Liverpool Olly - I'll probably buy a snack at the airport and find somewhere to eat it.

Pat

Hi Pat

You are probably flying from Gatwick, which has a number of places where you can sit down and order a meal as you would in a normal restaurant.

Have a look at this link for details of what's available - I know that Garfunkels and Frankie & Benny's both offer table service meals.

http://www.gatwick-airport-guide.co.uk/bars-restaurants.html 

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Pat,

I'm not on this trip, but in my experience, Easyjet don't usually even have food for sale on the plane. Why don't you make some sandwiches, then all you have to do is pick up a bottle of water or juice at a shop at the airport (after security clearance of course!) However, I expect the airport will be quieter in the early hours of the morning so there shouldn't be too much trouble finding a seat if you want to have something to eat before boarding.

Have a lovely holiday!

'patricebry' wrote:

Hi Ben'

I appreciate your reply, but when travelling alone it is difficult to have a meal before boarding as you cannot reserve a table by leaving bags etc on it. The only way is to buy the meal and then hope there is a free table. If not you're in trouble!! Hopefully I'll be able to buy a meal on the flight.

Regards, Pat

Hi Ben'

I appreciate your reply, but when travelling alone it is difficult to have a meal before boarding as you cannot reserve a table by leaving bags etc on it. The only way is to buy the meal and then hope there is a free table. If not you're in trouble!! Hopefully I'll be able to buy a meal on the flight.

Regards, Pat

Ben 13 years ago
Hi Pat,

Easyjet do not include on board meals as it is a low cost airline, there is however ample opportunity to find food and drinks in the departure lounge prior to your departure. I appreciate its an early start, but all cafes etc within departures serve a big selection of breakfasts and light bites,

Have a great trip 🙂

thanks

Ben

Hi Olly,

I have just received my final documents for the above holiday and on the flight itenerary under the heading "meals on board" it advises us to visit the Easyjet website. I have done this but cannot get any answers. Do we have to pay for our meals? It's a short flight (Naples) but departs at 6am!

Regards, Pat[/size]