Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello Avocet

There are no plans for Just You to offer Burma in 2012 but there's every chance it might appear in the future.

Part of the thinking behind the new magazine is to show which holidays are available with our sister companies Travelsphere and Page & Moy, so if you are very keen to see Burma you would be warmly welcomed by Travelsphere - although of course you would be travelling with couples on the whole.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I have received my copy of JY Discover magazine and my eyes were immediately drawn to the words 'The single traveller's guide to exploring The Far East, China Thailand Vietnam & Burma' on the front cover. I have read with interest the write up on Burma and see that Travelsphere customers can already book the Images of Burma holiday for 2012, but unless I've missed it I cannot see anything mentioned for this holiday being available for JY customers as the cover seems to suggest. As we are being kept in suspense as to what will be available in the 2012 JY brochure and as to what holidays have disappeared altogether (as some do before we can get round to them), I am wondering if you know whether Burma will be available to us next year.

Many thanks