Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Laura

Yes it is possible to be emailed when people reply to your message. When you post a message you will see a box offering you the chance to 'subscribe to a thread'. Choose the third option here and you will be sent an email automatically.

I'm happy to pass on your email if I am asked for it by someone on your holiday.

People should see your threads. The best thing to do is to give it a title such as 'Heart of Alpine Europe 5 Oct'. That way your fellow travellers will find it easy to find you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

hi, i have booked the holiday to the heart of alpine europe in oct the 5th i know the is 3 people who are going i have posted a msg every sunday i take it if people reply to my msg i will get an email sent to my account just be nice to get in contact with other people who r going as this will be my first time with just you company! oh and i do fly from manchester so thats good.would you be able to give them my details my email addy so if they want to get intouch they can do ? also there are so many thread/posts will people actually see my thread/post?

thankyou

:)