Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Helen,

I have found out that there are 21 people in total now booked to go on this holiday, however I haven't found out what the capacity is for the tour and whether it is fully booked.

With regards to your pineapple allergy, your tour rep will be available all day, including meal times so that you can ask them about the food. If for any reason your tour rep isn't around you will be able to ask the staff on hand at the time. Either way, I don't think you'll accidently eat food containing pineapple so you and your mum can rest at ease.

I hope you have a fantastic time. It truly is a magnificent part of the world and if you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

hi

im booked on this holiday and am very excited about going. my son is counting down the sleeps til i go!!

is this trip fully booked?

i am allergic to pineapple and my mum is worried that i will be taken ill on holiday. is the rep available at mealtimes to help with finding out if there is pineapple in a dish? i hope you can answer this to put my mums mind at rest.

helen.x