Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Christine,

Delighted to hear you had a good time. It would be great to have a chat with you at some stage, look forward to hearing from you.

Janice

I'm even counting down with you Christine. If you want, ring me at work some day, will be an easy number to find now that you know which health centre I am in.

If we don't get the chance to speak before you go, have a safe journey and a fun and relaxing holiday. Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the photos when you get back.

OH My Goodness!

Only 5 weeks to go Christine! I am excited for you. Sounds like a wonderful trip, I am sure you will love it and make many new friends. Small world really when you think you just work across town from me. It would probably be easy enough to locate each other at work numbers although Musgrave is a big enough place. Might be easier to get me at Tramways Medical Centre!

Good luck for your trip and most of all....ENJOY!!

Hi, I'm not going on that particular holiday, I'm going on Treasures of Andalucia on August 29th, but I have been on a great many Just you holidays on my own and enjoyed all od them. What I would like is to go on a cruise (my favourite of all) I did go on a Just You last year and enjoyed it. I would like to hear from anyone who would like to cruise and would be willing to share a double cabin to make it so much cheaper. Olwyn
Hello Jo-Ann

Good to hear from you. It's a shame we're all heading off in different directions. By the time I go away next year you'll be a seasoned JY traveller. I hope you have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it.

hi christine and janice

have just read your messages im also from northern ireland not far from janice i live in carnmoney. im going to sicily at the end of august feeling very nervous as this is my first time away on my own. ive booked for the pre get together as the flight out is very early and hopefully il meet some of the people il be on holiday with. i hope to book for next year if everything goes well ive been looking at americas golden west and northern cyprus. hope to hear from the both of you all the best

Hi Christine,

Hope you're having a relaxing week off. I have 1 week to work and then off for a fortnight so looking forward to a rest. I am off to Edinburgh for a couple of days then to London. Going on my own which I don't mind at all yet so nervous about travelling with JY. I hope it all works out as there are so many other places I'd love to see eventually.

I'll certainly look out for your posts on your return from China. I sincerely hope you have a wonderful time. Even the thought of making the connection at heathrow is spookng me a bit but deep breath, think postitive and I am sure we'll do fine.

I am 41 by the way, work locally as a nurse.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi. I'm thinking of taking the round the world trip.

Is anyone else?? Would like any thoughts or past experiences.

Thanks Jan

Hi Christine,

It would be lovely to get in touch but not so sure that you can post your email address on here so I don't know what else to suggest. I live in Glengormley. You?

At last I have actually booked my trip for May 2008. Rocky Mountaineer with Alaskan Cruise add on. Fingers crossed it all works out.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Christine,

I too live in Northern Ireland. As yet I have not plucked up the courage to book anything so will be interested to hear about your ventures. I hope you have a wonderful trip. It's a shame there is not a live chat facility on the site as it would be nice to 'chat' in real time and for fellow first timers to give each other some moral support!

I'd particularly like to hear from anyone who has booked Rockies for May 2008.