Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello George, it's great to hear that you've booked our Parks and Canyons tour. It is a fantastic experience.

As for currency, I would advise that you take travellers cheques in US dollars. These are widely accepted across America and it does avoid hassle if they are in US dollars.

I would also recommend that you take some actual US currency to cover minor everyday expenses such as drinks, ice cream or a disposable camera for example.

It would also be wise to take a credit card just as a back up incase you suddenly need to access extra funds.

As for the final part of your question, you can pay for any additional excursions by card if you prefer that method of payment.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you have any further queries then do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful holiday!

Kind regards

James, your editor

hi Olly,

I am going to the Parks & Canyons in the states in Sept..Could you give me an advice on of what type of currency is best to take eg.cash,travellers cheques,card or a mixture- keeping in mind the fluctuating currency exchange rates?

Also can I pay for any additional excursions on the holiday by card?