Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Lin

Your itinerary is correct so your connecting flight will be with BA. The main flight will be with Egypt Air.

Please don't worry too much about further strike action. In the unlikely event of more problems co-inciding with your holiday, we will do everything to switch you to another flight.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly. I'm doing this trip from Manchester in October. My itinerary says the connecting flight to Heathrow is with BA - can you let me know if the October flight has now been changed to BMI (I did query this when I paid my final invoice as I was concerned about strikes). It would be so much easier to go with BMI and avoid terminal 5.

Thanks

Lin

Hi Steve

You will be flying with BMI and your departure point will be Terminal 3.

I'm not able to access information on connecting flights but you might be able to contact other Manchester passengers through the Community. Hopefully they will see this message and get in touch.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Just an enquiry re this hol, i have booked to go on this hol & have chosen to start from Manchester, could you please tell me if there is anybody else starting from Manchester & also if possible tell me from which terminal we will be using so i can arrange airport parking

Regards

Stevep