Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jennifer

Your tour manager for this holiday will be Suzanne Brown. She will meet you at Heathrow for the flight to China.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, Going to China on 5th May and wonder who is our guide for that trip, and will we meet up with him/her at Heathrow to travel, or will they be in situ in China? Jennifer
I have been far and wide with JY But a nice little trip is the Austrian Lakes, very nice hotel and the scenery was just stunning...

Cindy

Hi Sandra

The dates we currently have for Discovery Weekends are:

Peterborough - 21/5 and 30/7

Hants - 6/8 and 29/10

Bournemouth - 1/10 and 8/10

We also offer some four and five day trips to northern Europe, including Chateau Weekend and Monet's Garden, Jewels of the Ardennes and Charms of Luxembourg. Prices for these are a little higher at around £400-500 but include quite a lot more.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

ok thankyou oli , have you got any more weekends than whats advertised

sandra

Hello Sandra

I would highly recommend Just You. I did my first trip recently to New Zealand and had such a good time. I've even booked another holiday later in the year. So go for it!

Sylvia

Hi Sandra

I'm glad to hear you are interested in a Just You holiday. If you're not sure if it is right for you I would make a couple of suggestions.

First, have a look around these Community pages and see what other people are saying. As you will see, many of our customers are unsure or nervous before they go away for the first time but quickly forget their doubts once they meet the group and start having fun.

Secondly, if you don't feel ready to book a full holiday with us, you might like to try one of our Discovery Weekends. These trips will give you two nights at a nice hotel in the UK, with dinner and dancing both nights and an excursion to a place of interest, such as Stratford upon Avon. You'll get to say hello to the kind of people you might meet on a full holiday, and your tour manager will be able to answer any questions you have. Click on the link on the left side of the page to find out more.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

hello my name is sandra ,iam 50 wanting to try just you for the first time ,a bit unsure

thanks