Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Olly,

Thank you for your reply,much appreciated that is good service.

Regards,

Wesley

Thanks Wesley

I've checked with reservations and your flight is indeed with BMI. This should mean you are issued a through-ticket and that the baggage handlers will transfer your bags at Heathrow.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.My Booking reference is:

A******.

Regards,

Wesley

Hi Wesley

I checked with our reservations department and they couldn't find a record of your booking, so let me know your confirmation details and I will get a definite answer for you.

However, if your connecting flight is booked with British Midland and issued on a through-ticket, it's very likely that the baggage will be transferred for you.

As for your other question, your connecting flight will be arranged with enough of a margin to allow for any small delays in your trip.

So nothing to worry about - I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi,

Just to reiterate wha another traveller has requested,regarding Grand Canyon and National Parks 17th March 2009 .

I am travelling on a connecting Flight from George Best Belfast City Airport to Heathrow on the above date.Can you please tell me if my Luggage will be transferred to the United Airlines Flight ,or do I have to collect this myself at baggage reclaim in Heathrow.

Also do you allow for delays as I am travelling from Belfast?

Wesley

Minkey

I live close to Heathrow Airport and to be honest there isnt anything around you could really get to, by the time you got somewhere on public transport etc, you would be thinking of getting back, I would settle down and relax I am sure there is a comfy chair with your name on, less stess, than going off airport.

Cindy Dinsmore

Hi,

I hope you are looking forward to your fast-approaching trip.

I have checked with the airline and your luggage will be transfered straight on to your connecting flight. You will not be required to collect your luggage whilst in the airport, nor check it in for a second time.

In addition, you are free to leave the airport during your wait whilst your next flight is being prepared. However, with only a 5 hour wait you may find it more relaxing if you enjoy a quiet drink in one of the airport bars, or perhaps read a magazine in a waiting area in case you find yourself in a panic to rush back to the airport to catch your connecting flight.

If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to email me.

kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

i have a 5 hour wait when I return from China on 25th Oct before my local flight takes off. Will i be able to leave Heathrow for a few hours ? will my suitcase be forwarded to my connecting flight or will i have to collect it at Heathrow and go through with it again for internal flight?