Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Andy,

I am sorry to hear that your seat was taken...this shouldnt have happened if you were allocated that seat. Regarding future seating plans, we usually run on a first come first serve basis. So, if you are the first one to book, you will have seat number one. If you are the 20th person to book, you will have seat 20 and so on......

I hope this has helped. If you have any other queries about your holiday, please do not hesitate to ask.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

On my last coach trip back in June. I was designated a seating of Number 1 for the Continental part of my trip. However when we started the change over at Dover from the feeder coaches to the tour coaches. I was one of the last persons on to the, Tour coach, Mainly due to chatting to other traveller's going on other tours. Anyway when I got onto the coach. I found that my seat had already been taken. I was given no explanation, and I did not want to cause a fuss.I did over hear, that this was because the passenger that had taken my seat,cant travel on a coach except on a front seat, ( medical condition ) Surely at the very least, the tour guide and the passenger that had taken my seat, Have extended me some respect, and approached me if I minded changing seats. Considering we were only going from the Pick up point to the ferry. I am not normally all that fussy with things, when I go on holiday, and would have moved anyway. I was asking really, Is there a strict seating policy when travelling on the continental part of the tour