Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Ros

I am going to New Zealand on 4th November as well. I have been on holiday with Just You a few times. If you want to get in touch I sure Olly will get pass on my details if you ask him .

Tony

Hello Florence,

I did the March New Zealand tour as a Just You "newbie" and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you would like to email me, I'll try and answer any questions you have.

Sylvia

Editor's note: sorry, I'm not allowed to publish personal information such as emails addresses but I'll be happy to pass it on if Florence gets in touch with me.

New Zealand - 4th Nov. - is my first holiday with Just You. Would be interested to contact anyone in similar circumstances or anyone who can offer advice/tips.

Ros

Hi Tony

I'm glad to hear you have found your perfect holiday! Have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

can I start by thanking Just You and apologise for messing you around. I booked for New Zealand in May which was cancelled and changed to New Zealand with stopover in Fiji in June. Then a young lady I met on Cuba trip last November said how about going to New Zealand in November together instead, so I changed again to November, Just You staff were helpful and change again for me. Have many booked November and is it a good time to go.

thanks

Tony