Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you for your message David.

I really hope that you do find time to put a review on the community as it would help to.be able to.plan ahead.

I am pleased that you had a great time and the cruising part was really good as this will be my first time on a cruise.

Sue

Hello Sue,

I've just arrived back from this trip last week, it was an excellent trip, particularly the time spent on the Ship the Celestyal Discovery. I will look to post a review soon

Enjoy your trip next June

Best wishes 

David C 

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your message and these are really good questions. 

Generally guests all eat together, but there is flexibility with seating and your Holiday Director organises all this once on board. You will also have a welcome meeting with your Holiday Director who know all there is to know about the vessel and how things work.

With regards to excursions - there are two already included and with the optional excursions you can book these beforehand on the Celestyal Portal directly. Shortly after you booked, you should have received your booking reference to go on the portal and book directly - but do get in touch if you have any further queries with accessing the portal. 

They also do have a welcome on board meeting with the HD who know all there is to know about the vessel and how things work. You can find more information about the experience via the following link: https://www.justyou.co.uk/inspiration/europe/time-to-set-sail-with-celestyal/  and if you have any other questions please let us know.

Best wishes,

Just You

I have booked this for June 2025. I was wondering how you book the excursions from the cruise ship. Can you book.and pay for them in advance or not until you get on board. Also how does eating on board work. Do we have tables reserved for just you.

No one seems to have left a review on the community for this tour that was new this year so feedback is minimal.

kind regards

Sue