Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you. Their website mainly seems to cover their internal usa flights and talks about having to purchase meals etc on board or bring your own on board. It does say international flights should have meals but again info is very limited on the website I can find for them. 

My outbound flight number is ua026.

Thank you. 

Donna

Dear Donna,

Thanks for your message. As standard you will be provided with complimentary meals – this usually includes an entrée, a salad and salad dressing, a snack and on selected flights, ice cream and a hot pre-arrival meal. You may also receive mid-flight and pre-arrival items on select flights. In flight entertainment is also included. If you could provide your flight number we can check exactly what entertainment/content is provided.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

Best wishes,

Just You Team

I see that for the national parks holiday the airline is united Airlines. I've never traveled with this airline before and their website isn't very user friendly. As its a long haul flight I assume meals and drinks will be provided on board as with other airlines or will i need to buy food to take on board with me? Also will there be in-flight entertainment or do I need to make sure I've got plenty of books to keep me occupied as it's a long flight? 

Any information/feedback will be very helpful.

Thank you

Donna