Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue

We ask our customers to keep to the 20kgs to also help out our colleagues in destination who offer the porterage service at the hotel and also for the drivers who assist customer getting their luggage on and off the coaches. Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

Matt

'Matt' wrote:

Hi Sue

Thanks for your message.

Just You has a standard baggage allowance, as mentioned in our booking conditions,  across all our holidays to ensure that our customer’s baggage can be carried on all transportation that we offer in all destinations. It is to make sure that we do not face weight or space issues with our many transportation providers and to help with smooth travelling during the holiday.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

Matt

Thank you for your reply, I do think it is a little unfair that you impose this standard baggage allowance on one destination tours I could understand it on tours where you are using more than one hotel maybe. .Can you advise on what the penalty would be if the luggage is over your allowance of 20kg as we have already checkin online which states 22kg?

Hi Sue

Thanks for your message.

Just You has a standard baggage allowance, as mentioned in our booking conditions, across all our holidays to ensure that our customer’s baggage can be carried on all transportation that we offer in all destinations. It is to make sure that we do not face weight or space issues with our many transportation providers and to help with smooth travelling during the holiday.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

Matt

I have just received my travel documents and I am confused as to why it says 20kg max weight with dimensions to adhere to,  when Jet2 website says 22kg and no dimensions to adhere to.

I know it says its do with porterage etc, but it is us that are carrying the suitcase there is no one from Just You having to transport them. 

Surely, we should be able to take what the airline say they are happy to accept????

Look forward to hearing from you.